IL DIVO Music LLC (hereinafter “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Ildivo.com”) is concerned about privacy issues and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose information.
If you are a California resident, you may request certain information once per year about our disclosure of certain categories of Personal Information during the preceding calendar year to third parties for such third parties own direct marketing purposes. To obtain such information free of charge, please send your request by email to email@example.com, or by postal mail to: Il Divo Limited, LLC, Attn: Privacy Coordinator, 235, Park Avenue South, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10019. We will respond to these requests within thirty (30) days. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the email or mailing addresses specified in this section.
Table of Contents
- Data Controller
- Information You Provide
- Information We Collect
- Purposes of the Processing and Legal Basis
- Social Networks/Online Communities
- Collection of Information by Third-Parties
- Commercial Transactions
- Information Sharing
- Other Uses and Disclosures
- Sensitive Information
- International Transfers of Data
- Our Commitment to Security
- Exercise of users – data protection rights
- Period of storage
- Special Note for Children under 13 Years of Age
- Special Note for Parents
- Additional Information
- How to Contact Us
EU data protection law (GDPR) makes a distinction between organizations that process personal data for their own purposes (known as “controllers”) and organizations that process personal data on behalf of other organizations (known as “processors”). Ildivo.com is the controller with respect to information you provide through our Services.
- Data Controller: IL DIVO Music LLC
- Postal Address: 235 Park Avenue South, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10003
- Phone: 212-246-6433
- TAX ID: 82-3187807
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Privacy Coordinator: To contact the Privacy Coordinator of Il Divo Tours, Inc, you may write to the following address: email@example.com or at the telephone number: 212-246-6433.
Information You Provide
You may provide personally identifiable information (“personal data”) about yourself when you use our Site or Services and, of course, when you register to become part of the Ildivo.com community, by providing your name, surname, email address and other identifying information. For instance, you may provide your personal data in order to join our newsletter, or to register as customer in our store to buy any of our products.
Information We Collect
We collect personal data automatically, which is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, when you use our Site or Services.
We and our third-party service providers may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, street address, and phone number
- Billing information such as name, company name, tax ID / VAT Number or NIF, credit card number and billing address
- Demographic information such as age, gender, interests, country and zip code
- Unique identifiers such as username and password
- Preference and other information such as product wish lists, order history and marketing preferences
- Location information such as your actual or approximate location
We collect personal data when you:
- use our contact form to make an enquiry, comment or suggestion.
- subscribe to our online newsletters, or register to participate in an online forum or community
- purchase or return products offered through our websites
- respond to one of our polls or surveys; or contact our customer service department with an enquiry or request.
- Occasionally, We may as well collect Personal Information from you offline, e.g., if you provide information to us at a concert venue in connection with a service offered in our Site.
Some of the personal data we request from you is required in order for you to use our Services. If you do not wish to provide such personal data to us, you are not obligated to, but as a result you may not be able to use the particular Service. However, some of the personal data we request from you is optional. This means that you can elect not to provide it to us and you will still be able to use the Service. If not all the personal information we request on a form is required, we may identify the required personal data to you such as by displaying an asterisk (*) next to the field where we request the required personal data.
Purposes of the Processing and Legal Basis
We process personal data for the sole purposes of the Ildivo.com website, namely:
- a) – Organize, manage and operate the website and online store;
- b) – Analyze, operate and improve our Services, and fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you emails and electronic newsletters;
- c) – Communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions that you make through the Services or contact forms in our website (including chats or phone calls);
- d) – Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages;
- e) – Save and remember any preferences that you set while visiting one of our Services;
- f) – Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law and enforce our terms;
- g) – Send technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages;
- h) – Organize events to which users may decide to register using the Ildivo.com website;
- i) – Publish on the website of the information concerning the participation of the members to the events and activities carried out by IL Divo;
- j) – Measure and analyze visitor traffic and usage patterns and improve the quality and effectiveness of our website, content, features, advertisements, and other communications;
- k) – Analyze how subscribers interact with our email messages and click on links contained within those messages;
- n) – Commercial ads / advertising (Marketing): We may use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, polls, obtain your opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes or updates, or provide you with special offers, promotions, and information from companies within our corporate family; and
- o) – Display, develop, and deliver direct marketing.
These aforementioned special offers and promotions will be, in any case, expressly and separately authorized by the user, who can revoke at any time their consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for that purpose, or by sending an email with the subject “Unsubscribe special offers” to firstname.lastname@example.org
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated under sections a), b), c), d), e), f) and g) of the previous paragraph is Article 6.1.b. of the GDPR. The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but any refusal to provide such data will not allow the correct use of Company services.
The legal basis for the purpose indicated under sections h), i), j), k), m), n) and o) of the previous paragraph is Article 6.1.c. By ticking the boxes at the end of this policy you give your consent to the publication of your personal data in association with your participation to Ildivo.com events and activities and to the reception of surveys. The provision of your personal data for this purpose is voluntary, but any refusal to provide such data will not have any consequences on the correct use of the Site services. You can withdraw the consent contacting the data controller as described in the section dedicated to “Exercise of users – data protection rights” below. Furthermore, with reference to section D, we inform you that consent will not be required for those who joined the Ildivo.com ecosystem, provided that the mentioned surveys are strictly connected to the services the member requested and that the recipient does not object to the processing of his personal data for that purpose.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above unless it is imposed by law or there is a judicial requirement.
Together with the other Services offered though our Ildivo.com website, Company also offers the possibility to request the subscription to our Newsletter and be kept up to date with IL Divo news, venues and special offers to subscribers.
Social Networks/Online Communities
Company operates a profile in different social networks, among others: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the dissemination of content related to IL Divo, as well as to provide users and fans with a way to contact with the Artist. Company is responsible for the treatment of the data of its followers and contacts in social networks.
However, to the extent that the processing of personal data takes place within the framework of social networks whose suppliers impose operating rules, Company’s obligations will be limited to those aspects in which it is free to act. Under no circumstances will Company extract data from social networks, make profiles of its users or collect additional personal data related to tastes, hobbies or mode of use of social networks, without the express consent of those affected.
Collection of Information by Third-Parties
Some of our Services contain links to third party sites and services whose privacy practices may be different than ours. We also allow you to connect with other third party sites and services. You should consult the other third party site’s and service’s privacy notices in order to better understand their privacy practices.
We may provide your personal information to companies that help us with our business activities (e.g. processing credit card transactions, shipping your order, assisting us in Site operations, providing customer service, delivering email newsletters, etc.) or that assist us in improving our products, content, services or advertising. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services.
We also share (or otherwise make available) your personal data to third parties who administer our contests and prize redemptions, or who provide other services on our behalf.
All of our service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal data and to use it only in compliance with applicable data privacy laws, and are prohibited from using or disclosing your personal data for any purpose other than providing the services on our behalf or as otherwise not prohibited by applicable law; although we may permit them to use aggregate information which does not identify you or de-identified information for other purposes.
We may share your data as well:
- With partners providing technological services, which were formally bound by means of a data processing agreement, pursuant to article 28 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The full list of data processors is available by simple request to the data controller by sending an email to email@example.com.
- With persons authorized and instructed by the data controller to data processing activities. Precise instructions will be given to them, pursuant to Article 29 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Other Uses and Disclosures
There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties in order to:
- protect the legal rights of the Company, its partners and of the users of the Services;
- protect the safety and security of users of the Services;
- prevent fraud (or for risk management purposes);
- comply with or respond to the law or legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity, whether or not legally required.
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates or partners;
- protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of our affiliates, our partners, you or others; or
- allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose to us, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise.
International Transfers of Data
You can remove yourself from receiving our promotional e-mails by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Unsusbcribe”, or by clicking the “unsubscribe” button that appears on our newsletter.
If you wish to disable web beacons in our email messages, turn images “off” in your email client (e.g., Outlook or Outlook Express) as available. Please refer to the settings or options menu in your email client for more information. You can also remove yourself by contacting us as described in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
Our Commitment to Security
Pursuant to Article 25 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we implement appropriate technical and organisational measures, which are designed to implement data-protection principles, such as data minimisation, in an effective manner and to integrate the necessary safeguards into the processing in order to meet the requirements of the Regulation and protect the rights of data subjects. Furthermore, according to Article 32 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk and safeguard personal data in our possession against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, theft, alteration or unauthorised use or disclosure.
To provide you with an increased level of security online, access to your personal data on our website may be protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication.
Exercise of users – data protection rights
You have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected about you through the Services. In addition, you may withdraw your consent at any time for any data processing we do based on consent you have provided to us before.
In particular, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification: it allows to correct errors, modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete and guarantee the certainty of the information object of the treatment.
- Right of suppression: it allows requesting the elimination of the data object of treatment when they are no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Opposition right: the right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of his personal data or to cease it, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case we will keep them blocked during the corresponding term while the legal obligations persist.
- Right to oppose the sending of advertising: Those interested may oppose the sending of commercial communications by Ildivo.com. In this case, you can revoke your consent at any time to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for that purpose, or by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to email@example.com.
- Limitation of the treatment: In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Portability of the data: interested persons can request to receive the data that they have and that has facilitated us or that – whenever it is technically possible – we send them to another responsible of treatment of their choice, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading.
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that produces effects or significantly affects.
Possibility of withdrawing the consent: Likewise, the interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent given at the time of providing us with their data.
You may contact us, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to assert your rights, as described in Articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, namely to demand: the confirmation of the existence of data concerning yourself and their origin and processing and the purposes thereof; the erasure (Article 17) or the rectification of data (Article 16); the restriction of processing (Article 18); the right to object (Article 22) and the right to data portability (Article 20).
We inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent data protection authority, pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, if you believe that your personal data have been processed in violation of any applicable law concerning data protection.
Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer or device to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering with one of our Services.
By means of cookies, the websites record user actions and preferences (such as, for example, the language chosen, the character dimensions, other settings concerning the layout of the website, etc.) so as to avoid that the user has to enter them when returning to the Website at a later date or when the user surfs a different page of the same website. Cookies are therefore used to log in users, monitor browsing sessions, store information relating to the users who access the website and may contain a unique identification code that makes it possible to track the user’s navigation within the website for statistical and advertising purposes.
We may place “cookies” on your computer or device. We use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data as well as to improve our Services.
There are many types of cookies, among them, the technical browsing or session cookies which are strictly necessary for the service’s functioning. Please, be aware that if you disable technical/functional cookies the services might not work properly and some services or some of the functionalities may not be available or work properly; you could be required to modify or manually fill in some information or preferences each time you use the services.
Users may download cookies on their devices owned by sites and web servers different from the site that they are actually visiting (“third-party cookies”). Some cookies are necessary for the technical functioning of the Site; if you do not accept the latter cookies, some functionalities and features of the Site may not be accessible.
Some of the advertisements on this site may be generated by third party partners. These third parties may use their own “cookies” to track how many unique users have seen, or click on, a particular advertisement. These cookies cannot be used to identify you as an individual, and are used only for statistical purposes or, for example, to provide advertisements that are more relevant to your preferences.
Ildivo.com is not responsible for third party cookies, other than allowing them to be served via our websites. However, we may use statistical information arising from these third party cookies that is provided to us, if at all, by such third parties to improve the targeting of advertisements to users (see also “Information We Collect” above).
If you wish to block third party cookies, you can do so in your browser’s security settings.
Period of storage
Your personal data will be kept and treated for no longer than is necessary for the specific purposes for which the personal data are processed, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising your right of suppression, in which case Ildivo.com will block your data during the time that your legal obligations persist.
Special Note for Children under 13 Years of Age
YOU MUST BE 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO REGISTER WITH OUR SITE. PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE. There are certain web pages within our site that require users to be at least 13 years of age. This may mean that you will be unable to participate in some activities on the site.
Special Note for Parents
Parents should supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address, and other personal information without parental permission.
How to Contact Us
Attention: Privacy Coordinator
235 Park Avenue South, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10003