IL DIVO Music LLC (hereinafter “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Ildivo.com”) is concerned about privacy issues and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose information.
If you are a California resident, you may request certain information once per year about our disclosure of certain categories of Personal Information during the preceding calendar year to third parties for such third parties own direct marketing purposes. To obtain such information free of charge, please send your request by email to email@example.com, or by postal mail to: Il Divo Limited, LLC, Attn: Privacy Coordinator, 235, Park Avenue South, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10019. We will respond to these requests within thirty (30) days. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the email or mailing addresses specified in this section.
Table of Contents
- Information You Provide
- Information We Collect
- How We Use the Information
- Social Networks/Online Communities
- Collection of Information by Third-Parties
- Commercial Transactions
- Information Sharing
- Other Uses and Disclosures
- Sensitive Information
- International Transfers of Data
- Our Commitment to Security
- Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Personal Information
- Period of storage
- Special Note for Children under 13 Years of Age
- Special Note for Parents
- Additional Information
- How to Contact Us
Information You Provide
You may provide personally identifiable information (“personal data”) about yourself when you use our Site or Services and, of course, when you register to become part of the Ildivo.com community, by providing your name, surname, email address and other identifying information. For instance, you may provide your personal data in order to join our newsletter, or to register as customer in our store to buy any of our products.
Information We Collect
We collect personal data automatically, which is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, when you use our Site or Services.
We and our third-party service providers may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, street address, and phone number
- Billing information such as name, company name, tax ID / VAT Number or NIF, credit card number and billing address
- Demographic information such as age, gender, interests, country and zip code
- Unique identifiers such as username and password
- Preference and other information such as product wish lists, order history and marketing preferences
- Location information such as your actual or approximate location
We collect personal data when you:
- use our contact form to make an enquiry, comment or suggestion.
- subscribe to our online newsletters, or register to participate in an online forum or community
- purchase or return products offered through our websites
- respond to one of our polls or surveys; or contact our customer service department with an enquiry or request.
- Occasionally, We may as well collect Personal Information from you offline, e.g., if you provide information to us at a concert venue in connection with a service offered in our Site.
Some of the personal data we request from you is required in order for you to use our Services. If you do not wish to provide such personal data to us, you are not obligated to, but as a result you may not be able to use the particular Service. However, some of the personal data we request from you is optional. This means that you can elect not to provide it to us and you will still be able to use the Service. If not all the personal information we request on a form is required, we may identify the required personal data to you such as by displaying an asterisk (*) next to the field where we request the required personal data.
How We Use the Information
Our primary goal in collecting information is to provide you with a customized experience when using our Services and to make them more valuable to you. We and our authorized service providers use personal data that We or they collect about you for our legitimate interests, including to:
- Organize, manage and operate the website and online store;
- Analyze, operate and improve our Services, and fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you emails and electronic newsletters;
- Communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions that you make through the Services or contact forms in our website (including chats or phone calls);
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages;
- Save and remember any preferences that you set while visiting one of our Services;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law and enforce our terms;
- Send technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages;
- Organize events to which users may decide to register using the Ildivo.com website;
- Publish on the website of the information concerning the participation of the members to the events and activities carried out by IL Divo;
- Measure and analyze visitor traffic and usage patterns and improve the quality and effectiveness of our website, content, features, advertisements, and other communications;
- Analyze how subscribers interact with our email messages and click on links contained within those messages;
- Commercial ads / advertising (Marketing): We may use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, polls, obtain your opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes or updates, or provide you with special offers, promotions, and information from companies within our corporate family; and
- Display, develop, and deliver direct marketing.
You always have the choice (now and in the future) to avoid personalized advertising based on your web browsing activity by using the mechanism implemented for that purpose.
Together with the other Services offered though our Ildivo.com website, Company also offers the possibility to request the subscription to our Newsletter and be kept up to date with IL Divo news, venues and special offers to subscribers.
Social Networks/Online Communities
Company operates a profile in different social networks, among others: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the dissemination of content related to IL Divo, as well as to provide users and fans with a way to contact with the Artist. Company is responsible for the treatment of the data of its followers and contacts in social networks.
However, to the extent that the processing of personal data takes place within the framework of social networks whose suppliers impose operating rules, Company’s obligations will be limited to those aspects in which it is free to act. Under no circumstances will Company extract data from social networks, make profiles of its users or collect additional personal data related to tastes, hobbies or mode of use of social networks, without the express consent of those affected.
Collection of Information by Third-Parties
Some of our Services contain links to third party sites and services whose privacy practices may be different than ours. We also allow you to connect with other third party sites and services. You should consult the other third party site’s and service’s privacy notices in order to better understand their privacy practices.
We will share your data with third parties solely for the purposes of processing your request, arranging delivery of our newsletter, product, or Service, and providing customer service or other services to you. We also share (or otherwise make available) your personal data to third parties who administer our contests and prize redemptions, or who provide other services on our behalf. These entities may store and process personal data in Europe, the United States or any other jurisdictions where they operate, where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. For more information on international transfers, see the section “International Transfers of Data” below.
We may provide your personal information to companies that help us with our business activities (e.g. processing credit card transactions, shipping your order, assisting us in Site operations, providing customer service, etc.) or that assist us in improving our products, content, services or advertising. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services.
All of our service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal data and to use it only in compliance with applicable data privacy laws, and are prohibited from using or disclosing your personal data for any purpose other than providing the services on our behalf or as otherwise not prohibited by applicable law; although we may permit them to use aggregate information which does not identify you or de-identified information for other purposes.
We may also share your personal information:
- With our record label and its affiliates in order undertake marketing actions for users and fans
- With reputable third parties in whose products or services we think you may have an interest, with your prior consent to do so
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Other Uses and Disclosures
We may also use and disclose your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate to other parties, especially when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
- To comply with applicable law. This can include laws outside your country of residence;
- To respond to requests from public and government authorities. These can include authorities outside your country of residence;
- To cooperate with law enforcement. For example, when we respond to law enforcement requests and orders.
For other legal reasons:
- To enforce our terms and conditions;
- To protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates or partners;
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of our affiliates, our partners, you or others; or
- To allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose to us, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise.
International Transfers of Data
You can remove yourself from receiving our promotional e-mails by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Unsusbcribe”, or by clicking the “unsubscribe” button that appears on our newsletter.
If you wish to disable web beacons in our email messages, turn images “off” in your email client (e.g., Outlook or Outlook Express) as available. Please refer to the settings or options menu in your email client for more information. You can also remove yourself by contacting us as described in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
Our Commitment to Security
We have put in place appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, loss, modification, disclosure, and any form of unlawful processing of personal data in our custody and control, and our service providers are bound to maintain similar safeguards. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately in accordance with the “How to Contact Us” section below.
To provide you with an increased level of security online, access to your personal data on our website may be protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication.
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirements, by contacting us as set out in the “How to Contact Us” section below. At our entire dicretion, instead of deleting such information, we may retain it with your comment or correction noted in our records. We may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies, or delete any information.
Your right to review, update, correct and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law on your jurisdiction, including any statutory retention requirements.
Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer or device to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering with one of our Services.
By means of cookies, the websites record user actions and preferences (such as, for example, the language chosen, the character dimensions, other settings concerning the layout of the website, etc.) so as to avoid that the user has to enter them when returning to the Website at a later date or when the user surfs a different page of the same website. Cookies are therefore used to log in users, monitor browsing sessions, store information relating to the users who access the website and may contain a unique identification code that makes it possible to track the user’s navigation within the website for statistical and advertising purposes.
We may place “cookies” on your computer or device. We use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data as well as to improve our Services.
There are many types of cookies, among them, the technical browsing or session cookies which are strictly necessary for the service’s functioning. Please, be aware that if you disable technical/functional cookies the services might not work properly and some services or some of the functionalities may not be available or work properly; you could be required to modify or manually fill in some information or preferences each time you use the services.
Users may download cookies on their devices owned by sites and web servers different from the site that they are actually visiting (“third-party cookies”). Some cookies are necessary for the technical functioning of the Site; if you do not accept the latter cookies, some functionalities and features of the Site may not be accessible.
Some of the advertisements on this site may be generated by third party partners. These third parties may use their own “cookies” to track how many unique users have seen, or click on, a particular advertisement. These cookies cannot be used to identify you as an individual, and are used only for statistical purposes or, for example, to provide advertisements that are more relevant to your preferences.
Ildivo.com is not responsible for third party cookies, other than allowing them to be served via our websites. However, we may use statistical information arising from these third party cookies that is provided to us, if at all, by such third parties to improve the targeting of advertisements to users (see also “Information We Collect” above).
If you wish to block third party cookies, you can do so in your browser’s security settings.
Period of storage
Your personal data will be kept and treated for no longer than is necessary for the specific purposes for which the personal data are processed, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising your right of suppression, in which case Ildivo.com will block your data during the time that your legal obligations persist.
Special Note for Children under 13 Years of Age
YOU MUST BE 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO REGISTER WITH OUR SITE. PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE. There are certain web pages within our site that require users to be at least 13 years of age. This may mean that you will be unable to participate in some activities on the site.
Special Note for Parents
Parents should supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address, and other personal information without parental permission.
How to Contact Us
Attention: Privacy Coordinator
235 Park Avenue South, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10003